Dosing pump

collosalness

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2024
Messages
162
Reaction score
148
Location
Upstate NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So there’s some great sales going on…I’m thinking about acquiring dosing pumps during the sale.

I’m thinking I’ll just be using it to dose all for reef. I will be using a hydros controller system.

I can’t decide between a sole and a versa pump. I see a lot of negative experiences with versa, but on the other hand I can’t find any review on the sole (fairly new)

Anyone have experiences they wouldn’t mind sharing?
 
If that's all you're going to dose, get a hydros/kamoer x1, great little pump.
 
Yes. Awesome pump.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 29.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new