dosing pump

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ebone
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ebone

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2014
Messages
648
Reaction score
296
Location
Wilmington NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what is everyone's favorite dosing pump? longest lasting most efficient. I don't need the best of the best just reliable.... currently mine is my left and right hand and though i don't travel a ton I am frequently gone for at least a day... and second anyone have one for a reasonable price?
 
I have BRS 1.1 ml pumps and I'm very happy. Really helped stabilize the tank by stretching out the dosing during the day and being consistent and not missing a day or two from manually dosing.
 
I have had a bubble magus for years. Never had a problem and it runs like a champ.
 
I run a bubble Magus on on display and a jabeo on my frag system. Both are nice but the BM is much easier to program than the jabeo
 
If you looking for high quality Dosing Pumps, you have to consider the Apex DOS.
 
I have BRS 1.1 ml pumps and I'm very happy. Really helped stabilize the tank by stretching out the dosing during the day and being consistent and not missing a day or two from manually dosing.

^^^ absolutely love mine for Alk and Ca. Don't really need one for Mag as it doesn't drop fast enough for me to warrant a 3rd pump.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new