dosing pump

jose hernandez

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so settin up the 120 goin full triton method need a good dosing pump one that is reliable dont have time 2 dose manuaaly as i did b4 life is a little hectic as far as work n the family any help will be appreciated thnks

andrewkw

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the Kamoer F4 as a medium priced high quality option. There are lots of options out there depending on your budget and how you wish to control the dosing (controller, timer, app, onboard ect)

OP
OP
J

jose hernandez

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i was thinking the apex dos because I have the new apex WiFi controller but I dont like the fact I have 2 i really don’t want to have a whole bunch of equipment cramped up underneath my tank i want a doser that has all 4 Pumps

OP
OP
J

jose hernandez

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was thinking the dos by Neptune only bcuz I just bought the new WiFi controller but I would need 2 units I really don’t want to cramp underneath the tank wit a lot of equipment would like a doser wit 4 pump I’ve seen mixed reviews on the kamoer as far as connectivity issues so I will do some more research thnks 4 da input

mjlash22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you're looking for relatively cheap/wifi controlability, take a look at the coral box doser. 4 head doser that you can calibrate/control from your phone. Had to replace all the tubing it came with, but other than that, unit works well and is accurate day over day.

mjlash22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was cheap, and the way they packaged it, it caused weak points which were causing the lines to leak into the tank. I went to Petsmart and purchased a couple boxes of mini airline tubing and it's working great. No air in the lines and no leaking.

Back