Dosing Pumps: Better, Best, Horrible???

whixley101

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2013
Messages
500
Reaction score
65
Location
Columbia, SC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am currently on my second Bubble Magus dosing pump in four years. This one is about to crap out as well. What do you all use? Is it User friendly as the Bubble Magus? Price of Pump? I need to be able to dose three liquids.
 
Subscribed! Don't know about the OP but I am looking for smaller form factor with controller like the BM for instance not three of the BRS pumps.
 
Last edited:
Litermeter, they are the best, running strong for 6 years now. Add remote modules to dose 3 chemicals.
 
The pump head and motor on those should be pretty easily replaceable - if that's what is breaking down.

-Matt
 
I am using the SWC master doser 3x for about 4 months now so far so good and very similar to some others but only $200 delivered direct. They can have slave units added to dose more than three if needed. Very simple setup and easy to adjust. Uses the 3-way roller highlighted by much more expensive units so no back siphoning.

Cheers, Todd
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new