dosing schedule

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

dr.fish

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi!

my system is 600G, mainly SPS.

I am currently dosing the colors elements 14 CC / day, reefvitality 3 co/ 3 days, minS 10 cc/day at night. I also use the traces elements in balling.

I am planing on trying coral sprint, do you think there is a benefit? how should i dose it?

Also, about the colors elements, i am dosing it via dosing pump and the tubing is clear and exposed to light. I read somewhere that those elements need to be in the dark all time. is it true?

Thanks!

Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

Coral Sprint contains bacterioplankton which is a highly nutritious food source for coral. This food type is not found in CE, RV, or MinS.
Adding CS will definitely give your corals a nice boost in coloration and growth.

Dosage should be every 2 days.
You would need to take a cup of tank water, add Coral Sprint to the same cup, shake well, and pour in a high-flow area of the display tank.

As for the Color Elements, yes these should be kept in a darker area, away from light. If light cannot be avoided in this area, we suggest using black vinyl tubing which will block the exterior light.

OP
OP
D

dr.fish

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As for the dosing schedule, should i avoid dosing coral sprint the same day as the RV? Also, do i reduce the dosage?

Thanks!

Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As for the dosing schedule, should i avoid dosing coral sprint the same day as the RV? Also, do i reduce the dosage?

Thanks!

Adding both CS and RV on the same day is okay.
No dosage reduction is necessary.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back