Dosing tube pinching

  • Thread starter Thread starter jimfish98
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jimfish98

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 5, 2020
Messages
410
Reaction score
423
Location
Orlando Metro
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 5 dosing containers on the inside of my aquarium door and the tubes run along the door into the cabinet. When the door is open, no issues. When I go to close it, it tends to fold the tubes and they get pinched in the door and stand. Has anyone come up with a solution for this?
 
I have 5 dosing containers on the inside of my aquarium door and the tubes run along the door into the cabinet. When the door is open, no issues. When I go to close it, it tends to fold the tubes and they get pinched in the door and stand. Has anyone come up with a solution for this?
You could use 3d printed clamps/clips or buy Velcro to guide the tubes.
 
Pictures would be helpful if you can. I have some ideas but need to see your layout
 
This is my layout (below)

20260503_192333.jpg
FYI: these were included with the Red Sea dosing kit where you have connectors, organizer clips and 4x tubes in different colors. Here's an image of the kit:
1777829238099.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new