Dosing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Freenow54
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I have been dosing Tropic Marin K+ and A- yesterday I bought Tropic Marin All-For -Reef should I discontinue K+ and A- ?

Depends. If your tank may use more trace than alk, such as with low alk demand but with lots of soft corals and macroalgae, using both is ok. If most demand for trace comes from hard corals, then I’d stop the A and K.
 
Keep it but use it to get everything in balance.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new