dosing

fish&corals

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how many others are dosing vodka ?? i started it about 3 weeks ago .. my corals are blowing up .. i started doing 1/2 dose in the morning then 1/2 dose at night .. most everyone i have talked to that have been doing it for a while now loves the turn out .. will post before and after pix in a couple of weeks ..

OP
OP
fish&corals

fish&corals

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey mattin .. i started with 0.06 in a full 24 hours .. n i moved up from there .. i did so much reading for 2 months straight about dosing it and if i didnt understand i would do it again .. in the morning at 9 am i would dose 0.03 then at 9pm i would dose 0.03 .. for the 1st week the i went to 0.04 in the morning and 0.04 that night .. if you want the break down chart where i got this dosing info from i would be happy to post it on here .. with vodka you def dont want to rush it .. not worth watching your fish get drunk and run into the glass and rocks while your corals will melt away .. i do dose brightwell kalk 2 .. but i keep everything in check ..

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back