Download Noo-Psyche App.IOS from App Store

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
noopsyche

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
1658210706446.png
1658210735526.png
1658210757082.png

OP
OP
noopsyche

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Last edited:
OP
OP
noopsyche

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

APP Download

• For Android OS, Click Here To Download "Noo-Psyche" App
  • For IOS, Go to APP Store To Download "Noo-Psyche" App

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finally got the email today that my lights had shipped. I should be able to try the new app out soon I hope. Wish it was like my iphone which I got overnight from China, but of course Apple has the funds to pay for that kind of shipping.

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I got the lights a day earlier than the DHL website said. Got them hooked up but Iphone can't see them. I know the issue is the fact they only work on the 2.4ghz band and my router sets both bands up with the same name. Looks like I will be using these in manual mode until I figure out what to do.

OP
OP
noopsyche

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well, I got the lights a day earlier than the DHL website said. Got them hooked up but Iphone can't see them. I know the issue is the fact they only work on the 2.4ghz band and my router sets both bands up with the same name. Looks like I will be using these in manual mode until I figure out what to do.

Avoid using the same SSID(wifi name) for 2.4ghz and 5ghz .

GOOGLE SOME SOLUTION LIKE THIS:
1658901554289.png

Turn off the dual-band-in-one option
At present, all IoT devices on the market use 2.4g connection technology, because 2.4g has low power consumption, strong penetration, and although the speed is not as fast as 5g, it is more suitable for the needs of IoT devices.

OP
OP
noopsyche

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
AP connection also available, please watch the video:

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the same issue on occasion with various aquarium equipment because with my mesh router you can’t assign a different SSID for each bandwidth.
I don’t know if it works this way with these lights but on most of my devices once I do the initial setup then it stays connected to the correct bandwidth, so I will move the device farther away from the router (or satellite point) just to do the initial setup. Since the 2.4ghz band has a bigger coverage area I can go outside of the range for the 5ghz and force it to connect to 2.4.

I don’t know if this will work for you but it’s at least worth trying if you can’t get it connected any other way.

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the same issue on occasion with various aquarium equipment because with my mesh router you can’t assign a different SSID for each bandwidth.
I don’t know if it works this way with these lights but on most of my devices once I do the initial setup then it stays connected to the correct bandwidth, so I will move the device farther away from the router (or satellite point) just to do the initial setup. Since the 2.4ghz band has a bigger coverage area I can go outside of the range for the 5ghz and force it to connect to 2.4.

I don’t know if this will work for you but it’s at least worth trying if you can’t get it connected any other way.
That is what I had to do with my RecTeq grill. I really don't want to have to go outside in the 110 degree weather to mess with it. With the grill I had to unplug my 3 access points and then turn down the power on the 5ghz band to its lowest level. I don't know why Netgear combines both the bands on the Orbi but all their other routers they separate them. If I didn't like the parental controls and how rock solid it is for me, I would buy something else.

Not sure why this device and my Recteq won't work but the dozens of other 2.4ghz devices have no issues. Maybe they use the same chipset?

I did get it working though. I'm way too paranoid so I have a router that I "play" off of and then I "work" off the orbi router. I had the wifi turned off on my "play" router so I just turned on the 2.4ghz band and I'm using that just for the lights. Then the only issue is I have to remember to switch my phone to that router before I try and use the app.

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Avoid using the same SSID(wifi name) for 2.4ghz and 5ghz .

GOOGLE SOME SOLUTION LIKE THIS:
1658901554289.png

Turn off the dual-band-in-one option
At present, all IoT devices on the market use 2.4g connection technology, because 2.4g has low power consumption, strong penetration, and although the speed is not as fast as 5g, it is more suitable for the needs of IoT devices.
Thanks for the help but Orbi routers don't allow you to turn off the 5ghz or change its name. I ended up using a second router I had to get it connected.

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
App is fairly simple and easy to use. Only issue I have so far is there are parts of it still in chinese so I don't know what it is telling me.

OP
OP
noopsyche

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
App is fairly simple and easy to use. Only issue I have so far is there are parts of it still in chinese so I don't know what it is telling me.

This app supports switching between Chinese and English. Just change your phone language and location(United States) to display all English, normally no Chinese will appear
1658971011048.png

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This app supports switching between Chinese and English. Just change your phone language and location(United States) to display all English, normally no Chinese will appear
My iphone is set to English and US. This is an example of what I'm seeing. Part in English and part in chinese.

Screenshot 2022-07-28 at 1.49.39 AM.jpg

OP
OP
noopsyche

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My iphone is set to English and US. This is an example of what I'm seeing. Part in English and part in chinese.

Screenshot 2022-07-28 at 1.49.39 AM.jpg
Oh, I see, I will request the programmer check this~
By the way if you dont mind know this word :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
"编辑" : "Edit".
"请设置时间点":“Please set the time point”
"关闭":“Close”

The English version of the Android system we tested is in full English. Let the programmer check whether the English version of the ios system is in full English. Thanks for the feedback!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 39.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 21.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.7%
Back