• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Downsizing

FLAdaboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Getting rid of some pieces at very low prices. Not looking to ship right now. I have shrooms, SPS, LPS, zoas, I’m breaking two smaller tanks down. Please PM if interested in looking. Located in Clarksville.
2F608735-9D52-422F-915C-A0A7B3BE98AD.jpeg

OP
OP
FLAdaboy

FLAdaboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You might want to list your prices.
I’d like to just have someone come over and take things off my hands. For me to list prices, I’d have to take pics and list stuff out, I really don’t have the time right now. If it’s not for you then thanks.

Strawberry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d like to just have someone come over and take things off my hands. For me to list prices, I’d have to take pics and list stuff out, I really don’t have the time right now. If it’s not for you then thanks.
I was interested until I read your rude comment. Good luck selling without listing price or pictures.

OP
OP
FLAdaboy

FLAdaboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was interested until I read your rude comment. Good luck selling without listing price or pictures.
Not sure where you got tone in text but perhaps your comment wasn’t needed. What were you interested in ?

Idoc

Getting lazier and lazier with upkeep!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh definitely a misunderstanding in the read of his message. I stopped by his place the other day and he's a really nice guy with some beautiful coral.

OP
OP
FLAdaboy

FLAdaboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, definitely some sort of misunderstanding. I will try to be transparent. I don’t have a lot of free time to list specifics and prices. That is why I decided to post locally. That way, someone can swing by to look. I will not be able to manage three tanks for awhile and would like to lessen the burden for my wife. Please feel free to get in touch with me if you would like specifics. I will try to accommodate. I am motivated to get rid of some stuff.

Idoc

Getting lazier and lazier with upkeep!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, definitely some sort of misunderstanding. I will try to be transparent. I don’t have a lot of free time to list specifics and prices. That is why I decided to post locally. That way, someone can swing by to look. I will not be able to manage three tanks for awhile and would like to lessen the burden for my wife. Please feel free to get in touch with me if you would like specifics. I will try to accommodate. I am motivated to get rid of some stuff.
I will definitely be coming by again soon to take a few more corals off your hands, lol. The pieces I got the other day are doing great adapting to my tank.

OP
OP
FLAdaboy

FLAdaboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$10 SPS frags.
John Deere Leptastrea
Jason Fox jack o lantern lepto
Jedi mind trick monti
ORA Red hot setosa
WWC Copperhead Cyphastrea
Hawkins Echinata
Mint Pavona
CB The Thing Anacropora
ORA Red Planet

2C45686A-07A0-4237-B271-BB7CB5C7EF30.jpeg 8571DD9F-778E-4D93-AE20-63A749615BDA.jpeg D374DBD5-55D6-4888-BAD4-054C7CA2D94F.jpeg

Last edited:

Justanano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you ever come closer to Knoxville

OP
OP
FLAdaboy

FLAdaboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aquamaxx nemolight- $75
Jebao RW8- $20
Jebao DC 3000- $50
Jebao DC 6000- $75
I’ve got plumbing, skimmers, rock, frag racks, 10g frag tank with stand, refugium lights, reactors, and a bunch of other stuff I need to let go of. Help me help you.

MixedFruitBasket

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aquamaxx nemolight- $75
Jebao RW8- $20
Jebao DC 3000- $50
Jebao DC 6000- $75
I’ve got plumbing, skimmers, rock, frag racks, 10g frag tank with stand, refugium lights, reactors, and a bunch of other stuff I need to let go of. Help me help you.

Are you able to ship? If so, how big are the frag racks. Are they acrylic? And how much. Thanks

SPLASH!

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m in Clarksville as well and would be interested in seeing what you have before I get out of town. Anything still available?

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 66 52.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 52.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 32 25.2%
  • None.

Votes: 28 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.1%
Back