Dr Reef does it again

  • Thread starter Thread starter dcarey
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dcarey

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
10
Location
San Diego
What state or country do you live in
California
I don't have space to properly QT, and no local fish stores offer that as an option, so I need an online vendor I can trust. I've had 2 deliveries from Dr Reef and both times the customer service has been responsive and very professional.

Side note - If you want speed, this isn't the shop for you. But if you aren't patient, this probably isn't a very hobby anyway ;)
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new