Dr. Reef's Quarantined Fish Highest Recommendation

  • Thread starter Thread starter dcayer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dcayer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 5, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
5
Location
NH
What state or country do you live in
New Hampshire
I ordered 6 tangs from Dr Quarantine after reading positive reviews. I stocked my 265 gallon tank, waiting last to add tangs and hoping someone could qt them all for me to be added together. After this extremely positive experience, I’m not sure I’ll buy from anywhere else. The fish I received were healthy and active. There were issues with two fish while in quarantine, but these were disclosed beforehand, not delivered, and a refund or credit was offered. One fish didn’t make it, but the second one was just not eating frozen. Most sellers would simply ship the fish and move on, but Dr Quarantine did not, and offered the refund.
Overall great service and I’ve already placed another order.
Highest Recommendation!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new