• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Dr. Reef's Quarantined Fish-Highly Recommend!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

bcarl77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to give a shout out to Dr Reefs. I was trying to source some more of the less common wrasses which are tougher to source and get through QT. They were able to get the wrasses I was looking for. Unfortunately the first shipment of the wrasses did not make it past the three day guarantee period, which is extremely generous. We discussed the strategy to set the replacement fish up for success and devised a plan.

We had several back and forth on the status of the fish to coordinate timing as I wanted to do all one shipment and acclimation for the existing fish. The are easy to get a hold of and felt like we were working together for the best interest of the livestock and our transaction. We were able to get the fish here and in the display on the second shipment. All the wrasses are eating aggressively and look great within 1-2 days of introduction. Not sure how many other vendors out there that would go to the length they did to get the replacement fish and ensure we were setup for success especially shipping in the winter months.

Thanks again @Dr. Reef and will recommend you to others and use you guys again for my next fish order!

Dr. Reef

www.drreefsquarantinedfish.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to give a shout out to Dr Reefs. I was trying to source some more of the less common wrasses which are tougher to source and get through QT. They were able to get the wrasses I was looking for. Unfortunately the first shipment of the wrasses did not make it past the three day guarantee period, which is extremely generous. We discussed the strategy to set the replacement fish up for success and devised a plan.

We had several back and forth on the status of the fish to coordinate timing as I wanted to do all one shipment and acclimation for the existing fish. The are easy to get a hold of and felt like we were working together for the best interest of the livestock and our transaction. We were able to get the fish here and in the display on the second shipment. All the wrasses are eating aggressively and look great within 1-2 days of introduction. Not sure how many other vendors out there that would go to the length they did to get the replacement fish and ensure we were setup for success especially shipping in the winter months.

Thanks again @Dr. Reef and will recommend you to others and use you guys again for my next fish order!
Thank you for your kind remards and detailed feedback. Wrasses can be fragile through shipping specially some rare ones also dead on arrivals go higher in winter times. Anyways we are glad to hear your replacements are doing great. Thank you again for your support.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 87 57.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.2%
Back