Dr. Reef's Quarantined Fish

davidbminer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 7, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
4
Location
Salt Lake City
What state or country do you live in
Utah
I have received two shipments of fish from Dr. Reef, totaling 24 fish. Every single fish was in fabulous shape and they have all adjusted perfectly to their new surroundings an tankmates. I recommend Dr. Reef to everyone, FAR above any of the popular wholesalers and over my own LFS. Dr. Reefs prices are extremely fair. In many cases, the fish are far less expensive than places like Live Aquaria, etc. For example, one of the fish that I received was a fully-quarantined, beautiful 4"+ Gem Tang for $599. That price is $300-$700 less than any other online resource. The feeding acclimation and the quarantine process that Dr. Reef completes on all of his livestock is first class in every way. SUPER happy with Dr. Reef!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new