Dragon eel love thread

Gogoggansgo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2019
Messages
178
Reaction score
135
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to see those dragon eels, post them up here is my girl

AAE62AEF-773B-4CEB-8ACC-40DD980A2671.jpeg 69B217AF-3BE8-4A66-B6FD-02FFF4EAB548.jpeg 9633782B-8C69-4A02-85C9-7B8C3EA9A82D.jpeg 47AC8E45-3E61-4D9E-A90D-565BF4C44A22.jpeg FF4B2BA1-14E8-4C39-9174-67C737C2A56D.jpeg 8AAD7A6D-6997-4CE8-BB8C-7B76C4AE1A82.jpeg
 
Lol I’ve had her for a week

eel 1 clowns 0
 
Yeah if they can be swallowed theyre done for haha. I have 3 fish with mine and luckily hes been good with them.
Screenshot_20210420-210527_Instagram.jpg

she’s been definitely chasing my orange clowns, I also have a small maroon clown. I’m not super surprised
She hasn’t messed with my purple tank or my salt water comet
 
Shes pretty today
 

Attachments

  • 5728306F-ADBB-441F-BF98-1A41A8634E44.jpeg
    5728306F-ADBB-441F-BF98-1A41A8634E44.jpeg
    164.2 KB · Views: 73
  • DD5ECBFF-4184-4725-BC03-E219367AC96C.jpeg
    DD5ECBFF-4184-4725-BC03-E219367AC96C.jpeg
    203.4 KB · Views: 63

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new