• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Dragon lady bounce shrooms

3049c4d869c265d2780112d9fb35706f.jpg


Updated picture I blacked out what has been sold. All prices are shipped

1- $250
2- $350 baby and bubbles
3- $100 • sold
4- $250 baby
5- $100 • sold
6- $150
7- $250 3 shrooms
8- $400 big, bubbly, and baby • sold
9- $700 huge, bubbly, and 2 baby’s
10- $400 big and bubbly
11- $150
12- $300
13- $100 • sold
 
Interested in trading one for a halloween bounce?

BCB1754A-4D55-4046-A549-927E89378406.jpeg
 
Ok I think I’m going to be doing another round of these it seems like everyone is looking to buy more in the $100 range so I try to get as many of those as possible but I do still have a couple big mamas that I’ll be posting
 
Alright got another round cut off the colony we’ve gots some nice big ones and some baby’s pm me if serious all prices are shipped also I know this thread is long so anything above this post is sold thanks
fa96e0aafc51ccc77d5ff6ac54c30b93.jpg

1-$100
2-$125
3-$125
4-$150
5-$125
6-$175
7-$300
8-$250
9-$250
10-$150
11-$500
12-$500
13-$500
I know this is years late, but I recently got a lady dragon and cannot find anything specific information on care or specifics for placement for them. Is there any chance you can give me some insight from someone that’s obviously done well with them? Thank you!
 
I know this is years late, but I recently got a lady dragon and cannot find anything specific information on care or specifics for placement for them. Is there any chance you can give me some insight from someone that’s obviously done well with them? Thank you!

I don't think OP is active anymore buy I can answer your question. I got some from the OP years ago and they grow very well for me. They are super easy. I'd say the PAR range is 50-250. Higher light they stay smaller, have brighter colors and reproduce fast. Lower light they expand to a larger size. This is typical behavior for a lot of mushroom varieties. They don't require anything special though, just stuff them in a corner and they'll likely do great.
 
Where at in Illinois are you located?
Thanks
Greg
 
Do you have any of the mushrooms available? I will be coming into town next week.
Thanks
Greg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new