Dragon soul torch

  • Thread starter Thread starter Leroy0053
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Leroy0053

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2025
Messages
20
Reaction score
46
Location
Connecticut
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I recently purchased a dragon soul torch two weeks ago, I would like to keep the gold colors and they seem to be fading. If you are successful at keeping these can you please tell me at what par you keep them?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new