Dragonets mating?

pacificpelican

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 29, 2022
Messages
17
Reaction score
8
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are these dragonets doing? One is a male and other is a female. They just started doing this.
 
How would I collect the eggs and raise them if they spawn in the water column?? Or do they hatch and you have to catch the fry?
No idea. You'll probably need to do some research on that. I don't recall any hobbyist posting about raising mandarin fry... Many fish will spawn in our tanks but it takes a LOT of time and effort to actually raise the offspring. I know a few people who tried raising clownfish babies after the eggs hatched and it was a 24/7 ordeal.
My clownfish eggs/hatchlings become a nice treat for my fish ;)
 
No idea. You'll probably need to do some research on that. I don't recall any hobbyist posting about raising mandarin fry... Many fish will spawn in our tanks but it takes a LOT of time and effort to actually raise the offspring. I know a few people who tried raising clownfish babies after the eggs hatched and it was a 24/7 ordeal.
My clownfish eggs/hatchlings become a nice treat for my fish ;)
Sounds good, I’ll do more research on that. I want to try to raise them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new