Dragonface

  • Thread starter Thread starter sciknen
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sciknen

Merrimack Valley Hardcore
View Badges
Joined
Jun 19, 2009
Messages
242
Reaction score
0
Location
Lowell, Ma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was thinking about getting a second one for my seahorses tank.1st one easy mysis so its don't great.

My question is... is how can I tell male or female.
Also.a person in my club has a pair that is actively giving eggs. Can j add the two to the one I already have?

Steve
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new