Dream setup- Let’s make it!

  • Thread starter Thread starter MSB123
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MSB123

Someone out there put something smart here.
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2017
Messages
3,487
Reaction score
3,321
Location
Santa Barbara, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will update this daily with the most liked posts.
I would love to see what you guys consider the best equipment period.
Categories:
Return pump
Flow/powerheads
Lights
Skimmer
Reactors
Controller(with or without modules)
Heater
Chiller
Coral Type
Doser
Sump
(Msg me for categories that I have not included)
Please use one post per item. If you are suggesting more then one item, use multiple posts so that people can like them and I will see them.
Assuming the tank is a Red Sea 750 XXL
HAVE FUN!
 
Last edited:
I will update this daily with the most liked posts.
I would love to see what you guys consider the best equipment period.
Categories:
Return pump
Flow/powerheads
Lights
Skimmer
Reactors
Controller(with or without modules)
Heater
Chiller
Coral Type
Doser
(Msg me for categories that I have not included)
Please use one post per item. If you are suggesting more then one item, use multiple posts so that people can like them and I will see them.
Assuming the tank is a Red Sea 750 XXL
HAVE FUN!

Everything I researched and considered best was part of my build below!
 
Everything I researched and considered best was part of my build below!
Thank you, I am looking for best gear for said tank and best gear no matter the price.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new