Drew's Dry Never Die 3x3 Table Top Reef

Using real corals as art. When I first saw it I thought you were dipping the coral an Apoxsee and sealing it and killing it.... this is cool concept. And yeah my first coral is still alive in my tank my second coral and third coral and I fear their loss but I have frag them off
 
What kind of paint you use?
Well the wife is a big arts n crafts so had a bunch of paints just lying around. Just went over to Michaels and grabbed a cheap pack of UV neon colors and started mixing. Wasn't to worried in the beginning but might look into better paints for the future. Cheapos are working fine for now tho.
 
Using real corals as art. When I first saw it I thought you were dipping the coral an Apoxsee and sealing it and killing it.... this is cool concept. And yeah my first coral is still alive in my tank my second coral and third coral and I fear their loss but I have frag them off

Ya turned into quite the idea. Not live coral tho lol I have tanks with water for those - only the fallen. It'll be great because I can be consistently adding but not losing anything. Swap them out like pieces. Good job fragging- always lame losing a coral.
Have some peeps hitting me up to donate large dead pieces to do and add so will turn out cool in the end.
I plan on developing it as I do my tanks and in the end will have a no room left packed reef.
 
Oh man this is getting good, I love it so far
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new