Drilling a 110 Gallon Tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter Plesoine
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Plesoine

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2015
Messages
87
Reaction score
17
Location
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my hands on a little older 110 gallon high marineland tank. I does not have built in overflows and I'm not a fan of hangon overflows. I want to drill this tank. I have drilled numerous tanks before but my question is does anyone know if the back of this tank is tempered ? I can't find anything on the internet. Thanks for any insight
 
Here's a helpful video to check if the glass is tempered.

 
I got my hands on a little older 110 gallon high marineland tank. I does not have built in overflows and I'm not a fan of hangon overflows. I want to drill this tank. I have drilled numerous tanks before but my question is does anyone know if the back of this tank is tempered ? I can't find anything on the internet. Thanks for any insight
Im 90% sure you can! did you try it?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new