Droid X new software????

  • Thread starter Thread starter BlazinNano
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BlazinNano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,095
Reaction score
1,489
Location
AltamonteSprings, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is anyone running the new software on their DROID X? Well at least I think it is new software. My old DROID X got some glitch in it where the ear speaker would not work. I had to talk to everyone on speaker phone. Verizon is a good company and gave me a new phone for free. the new phone interface is completely different.
 
I'm running it, and its a bit different. I think the keyboard changed, cause I'm having trouble typing on it now. What do you think?

By the way, do you have the three little swiggly lines up by the 3G icon? Mine comes and goes, what is that for?

Edit: Nevermind, figured out what it was...it shows if your phone is on vibrate only, haha
 
Last edited:
The keyboard did change a little. I actually like it better because it seems a little more accurate with my fat thumbs. I will say it seems like that software is faster and no lag when I am typing anymore. Biggest thing that threw me off was the color scheme when I turned it on. So far I like it.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new