Indiana Drone - DJI Phantom 3 Pro with extras

Discussion in 'Trading Forum (dry goods)' started by tjsmk8, Mar 8, 2018.

1. tjsmk8

tjsmk8 Member

Thinking about backing out of a hobby since I don’t have time for everything as it is. The phantom includes 4K camera, three dji batteries, microrapter hard case, 4 port charging hub, 3 piece set of polar pro filters, transmitter that’s upgraded with hdmi, extra props, etc. The drone looks nearly new and flies like it is.

Thinks I might be interested in:
    Apex system
    Kessil or Radion lights
    Vectra L1 pump
    ?????

IMG_3569.JPG

Tags:

2. nickg

nickg Well-Known Member

No controler?

3. tjsmk8

tjsmk8 Member

It’s included, just not pictured. IMG_3567.JPG

4. SVP

SVP Active Member

Wow a pro 3 for L1 or kessil I guess people don't know how awesome that quad is! I would love to trade but I have exact same model cost me over $1300.00 just bought in December man this thing flies itself almost, by far the easiest drone I have ever used. Hook to my tablet and I can fly 3 miles away from my house its amazing in high definition 4k when I go up to 2500 vertical feet and take pictures of the Florida sunsets!

5. tjsmk8

tjsmk8 Member

It’s definitely an impressive machine. I don’t really care to let it go, but I never fly it.

To be clear, I don’t plan to swap it for a single kessil, Radion, l1, etc. I’m looking for a fair trade for both parties. I figure used value for the package I have to be in the 700-800 range.

6. SVP

SVP Active Member

That's extremely fair if it's in good condition with all the extras I have a lot of them too batteries, blades, gotta have a hard case. It's a great copter and deal imho. glws!