• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Drone - DJI Phantom 3 Pro with extras

tjsmk8

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thinking about backing out of a hobby since I don’t have time for everything as it is. The phantom includes 4K camera, three dji batteries, microrapter hard case, 4 port charging hub, 3 piece set of polar pro filters, transmitter that’s upgraded with hdmi, extra props, etc. The drone looks nearly new and flies like it is.

Thinks I might be interested in:
Apex system
Kessil or Radion lights
Vectra L1 pump
?????

IMG_3569.JPG

SVP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow a pro 3 for L1 or kessil I guess people don't know how awesome that quad is! I would love to trade but I have exact same model cost me over $1300.00 just bought in December man this thing flies itself almost, by far the easiest drone I have ever used. Hook to my tablet and I can fly 3 miles away from my house its amazing in high definition 4k when I go up to 2500 vertical feet and take pictures of the Florida sunsets!

OP
OP
T

tjsmk8

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow a pro 3 for L1 or kessil I guess people don't know how awesome that quad is! I would love to trade but I have exact same model cost me over $1300.00 just bought in December man this thing flies itself almost, by far the easiest drone I have ever used. Hook to my tablet and I can fly 3 miles away from my house its amazing in high definition 4k when I go up to 2500 vertical feet and take pictures of the Florida sunsets!

It’s definitely an impressive machine. I don’t really care to let it go, but I never fly it.

To be clear, I don’t plan to swap it for a single kessil, Radion, l1, etc. I’m looking for a fair trade for both parties. I figure used value for the package I have to be in the 700-800 range.

SVP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s definitely an impressive machine. I don’t really care to let it go, but I never fly it.

To be clear, I don’t plan to swap it for a single kessil, Radion, l1, etc. I’m looking for a fair trade for both parties. I figure used value for the package I have to be in the 700-800 range.
That's extremely fair if it's in good condition with all the extras I have a lot of them too batteries, blades, gotta have a hard case. It's a great copter and deal imho. glws!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back