Drop Down Tanks?

kitti-fish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2024
Messages
481
Reaction score
546
Location
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been eyeing one secondhand for awhile but have heard issues with corners eventually failing, debris building up, and just issues cleaning. It’s a really cool tank and I have somewhat an idea for it (would be a very very slow build and lots of research) but I’m unsure if the purchase would be worth it even if I haggled down. Can anyone give me insights if they own one, had owned one, or serviced one? Tank in question is IM Concept Glass Abyss Panorama 20g AIO Aquarium. Seller says he’s second owner so dating tank 8 or 9 years old. Waiting for more pictures atm.
 
I love those tanks.
Not a lot can go wrong on a 20 as they are so easy to clean.
If it's priced as an older tank and it holds water I would jump on it.
 
I love those tanks.
Not a lot can go wrong on a 20 as they are so easy to clean.
If it's priced as an older tank and it holds water I would jump on it.
Priced at $200 but saw he failed to sell it at $50 and relisted with no extras besides a pump. One corner looks iffy with the sealant so will check in with him. This one is the glass version not the acrylic.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new