Dropped PO4 too quickly...

  • Thread starter Thread starter maxxin69
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

maxxin69

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 16, 2014
Messages
165
Reaction score
10
Location
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The title says it all. My acros are PO'd for now with some of them displaying RTN (thankfully just some brown stags a friend gave me, chances are they were stressed out already). I have been begun dosing amino acids and phyto, along with I reduced my lights from 50% peak to 40% peak. I there anything else I should do? Should I maybe try to raise my phosphates a little bit at a time or should I just keep it where it is now?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new