Dropped Shipped Items

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

FishyFishFish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have noticed that there appears to be an increase in the listing of drop-shipped items being offered for sale on your website.

How do refunds/returns work for these items?

One of the latest additions is something that I have looked at in the past, but recent R2R forum feedback of that manufacturer is not good (broken promises and long delays). What protection would I have if I bought that item from your website and it is drop-shipped from the manufacturer? Would there be any BRS guaranteed delivery timescales and would those items still be covered by your standard refund policy, or would I be reliant on the manufacturer for any support issues?

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey @FishyFishFish ,
Great question! Ignoring the larger tanks and stands for a moment, almost all of the drop ship items that ship normal UPS will have the same return policy as any other item purchased from BRS. For example, let's say you buy a product and you change your mind and decide to return. Instead of having you jump through hoops with the drop ship vendor, just contact our customer service team for an RMA form and you can return it directly to us for a refund; we'll handle the rest.

With the larger drop ship tanks and stands that get shipped via a freight service, there are fees associated with rerouting or returning the crate. Of course, if a tank arrives damaged, just call our customer service team and we'll work with the manufacturer directly to make it right. You can find out more info on each tank manufacturer's policy under the drop ship tab on the link below.

Hopefully that answers your questions, but if you have more questions about a specific product, shoot us a pm and we'd be happy to discuss :)

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 16 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 17 17.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 51 52.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 8.2%
Back