Drs Foster & Smith

runzwithscissors

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2012
Messages
208
Reaction score
231
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been pleasantly surprised that there haven't been any changes since being acquired by PETCO. I thought for sure that after being bought out by a large company that changes would be made to the operation. Seems like it is status quo. Anyone notice any significant changes?
 
Nope, I think they are going with the "If it is not broken, do not fix it" approach.
 
I agree. Although live aquaria has not made net income to speak off from live aquaria as of yet if I am not mistaken. That's broke I guess
 
From my understanding they didnt want to make any changes, but i could be wrong. I imagine in the long term we might see improvements to both dfs and petco, but docterfs is always been great from my experience.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new