Dry rock for new tank

Welcome to Reef2Reef! Not sure about rock that is local for you, but we're glad you're here!
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun.... :)
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!
goofy movie hello GIF
 
Newbie here. I’m looking for a place to handpick dry rock (perferibly caribsea) any suggestions?
DO you have a LFS? I got some shaped caribsea rock when I was starting out. They had it already in water to develop bacteria. TBH... they could have dropped it in the day before to charge me more money for it and I would not have known. The upside was that I got to pick my pieces.
 
Newbie here. I’m looking for a place to handpick dry rock (perferibly caribsea) any suggestions?
Welcome to Reef 2 Reef, that’s a great question honestly. I like to hit up a Local Fish Store or LFS. They sometimes have some cool stuff other times not so much!
 
WELCOME!!! As others have already suggested, your LFS's are the only place to hand pick rock. Other than that you can gamble and order dry rock online. Good to have you with us.
 
Check:
Local clubs
Local Fish store
Local craigslist
- If youre near a beach - the beach
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new