dsps from thailand......enough said!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Troylee
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
That's awesome. I really have started to like dwarf angels and it's a major problem. I really don't want any reef nibblers.
 
Ching has a "exquisite" taste for exotic corals and fish alike ... plus he's a very modest and down to earth guy as far as I know!! A really down to earth fella but with exotic tastes!!

Paul
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new