@Dtackett

  • Thread starter Thread starter D block
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

D block

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2015
Messages
32
Reaction score
4
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What happened to @Dtackett. H hasn't been on in a while? He started very interesting threads and he always gave good advice to reefers in need.
 
im here. I just only get on at work at the moment and only work 2-3 days in a row before I have 2-3 days off lol
 
Good to see everything is ok. I stalked out your profile and it said you haven't been on since Wensday or Thursday.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new