Dual dusters

Cocoman280

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s been a while! I recently returned from the store to add two feather dusters to my sole duster, as I was on my way home the feather duster left it’s home and now shares a tube, is this normal behavior?

29C51B33-007B-4863-AEFB-1E2BC0CBEA3C.jpeg

OP
OP
C

Cocoman280

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no been able to find any information what so ever, if you have any idea please share!

Isopod80

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, not typical behavior. They will leave a tube at times when stressed only to construct a new one later but they typically don't share. I've never seen this but it's very interesting. My guess is that they won't stay that way for long once in the tank. Are you sure that's not just the ones crown being folded? The other may have re-entered it's tube unless you were watching.

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

Cocoman280

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, not typical behavior. They will leave a tube at times when stressed only to construct a new one later but they typically don't share. I've never seen this but it's very interesting. My guess is that they won't stay that way for long once in the tank. Are you sure that's not just the ones crown being folded? The other may have re-entered it's tube unless you were watching.
I was watching, that is why it is so cool! I have two other feather dusters, so I know they can fold their crowns, but I watched it enter the tube, that’s why it is so distended

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 39 34.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 20.2%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 27.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.5%
Back