Dual T5 retrofit light system available

jbrady429

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey everyone,

I have a dual T5 retrofit lighting system available with some bulbs, if anyone is interested. It’s the 36” kit sold by BRS (see it at https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/t5-ho-miro-4-retrofit-kit-let-lighting.html). I’ve been using it for the last six months but just changed all my lighting to LEDs. It comes with two ATI Blue Plus bulbs (used for 6 months), a new ATI Coral Plus bulb and a new ATI Actinic bulb. I’m putting it up here in the local forum because I don’t want to deal with shipping. I’m looking for $20 for the whole thing or to swap for some cool looking blue zoas. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks all, and happy reefing!

Just started reefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

I have a dual T5 retrofit lighting system available with some bulbs, if anyone is interested. It’s the 36” kit sold by BRS (see it at https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/t5-ho-miro-4-retrofit-kit-let-lighting.html). I’ve been using it for the last six months but just changed all my lighting to LEDs. It comes with two ATI Blue Plus bulbs (used for 6 months), a new ATI Coral Plus bulb and a new ATI Actinic bulb. I’m putting it up here in the local forum because I don’t want to deal with shipping. I’m looking for $20 for the whole thing or to swap for some cool looking blue zoas. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks all, and happy reefing!
Is this still available?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 29.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 37.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 26.4%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back