Dubiaroaches.com, anyone used?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rayadog
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rayadog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2025
Messages
1,246
Reaction score
1,156
Location
PA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Came across something of a deal and thought that was too good to be true. Dubiaroaches.com seems like a legit site that happens to sell some aquarium equip.

It’s a Shopify built site so idk if that’s good or bad but it looks like your typical buy this thing on sale site.

Just looking if anybody has purchased supplies from them in any capacity. Thanks!
 
Came across something of a deal and thought that was too good to be true. Dubiaroaches.com seems like a legit site that happens to sell some aquarium equip.

It’s a Shopify built site so idk if that’s good or bad but it looks like your typical buy this thing on sale site.

Just looking if anybody has purchased supplies from them in any capacity. Thanks!
Yes I used to buy reptile supplies from them
 
I have a couple of their enclosures, which I really like, but haven't looked at any aquarium related products. They're a small company and customer service is good.
 
Thanks everyone! I did pull the trigger. Not as deep as I thought but still cheaper than everywhere else. As long as it’s legit and not an open box I’ll be happy. “Estimated taxes” nullified the coupon code but whatever. I thought I was about to score a nero5 for almost $170. Need the piece so it’s still not a bad deal.

IMG_5058.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new