dues

salt newbie01

CRC Flunky
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright everyone it is that time of year again. Dues are due! You can either bring the money to the next meeting or paypal me at thegoogers at gmail dot com . I hope to do some cool stuff this upcoming year but it takes a little money and some club participation. So lets try to get the dues paid by the end of the month ( september that is) We can have the lamination machine at the next meeting to get out new cards.

bkv1997

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds good... I'll bring money to the next meeting.

Just out of curiousity what was the final balance after the swap?

Brandon

ironman

CRC Whipping Boy (round 2)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess if we all pay our dues that should add an extra $60! :hammer:

OP
OP
salt newbie01

salt newbie01

CRC Flunky
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man don't everyone jump in at once...It is nice to see the participation level in the chatt reef club at an all time high. I hope everything on m end will get back to some level of normal in the next week. What's everyone elses excuse???

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What Dues.....We dont need no stinkin dues!!!!

No really I'll pay up when I see you. Also let's find something cool to use the money on... :D

OP
OP
salt newbie01

salt newbie01

CRC Flunky
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like us to try and do something cool with some of the club money as well. Bryan tried several group orders last year and there was VERY limited participation. I don't know how to fix that - I know he tried everything he could but it just never panned out the way he wanted. So if anyone has any suggestions I am all ears. We ought to be able to put something together - since there only seems to be 6 or 7 people interested at this point. I would love to do a group order like we did with reefermadness a while back. We just have to work on an online vendor that is running a special or that will give us a good deal on a group order. Lets all kick around some ideas over the next few weeks/months and see if we can't get something going.

Again, sorry about my lack of participation lately, this getting moved has really been soaking up ALOT of my time. And I still have a little cleaning to do at the old house and my 75 to move! I can't wait for a night I get to come home and just relax in front of the TV. Oh well...

OP
OP
salt newbie01

salt newbie01

CRC Flunky
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh and I will post the final numbers from the swap and a list of who has paid dues once I can make a sticky thread in the private forum...hint hint nudge nudge dave! :)

Yote

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems like I got a e-mail from one the on-line places that offerd a bigger discount on club orders.
I try to find it when I get home tomorrow night.

I'd like to get in a group order(other wise the wife will kill me).

Jaxon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will pay my dues when I get Donny out of my wallet ....(at the next meeting) A Group order suonds great...

C J

OP
OP
salt newbie01

salt newbie01

CRC Flunky
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I forgot to mention the first 9 people who get their dues paid will get a free bottle of DT's or phyto feast from Reef Nutrition!! Both of these products ROCK! And they cost almost what you dues are. So It is really a sweet deal!!!I will bring a cooler with the stuff in it to the meeting. So get there early!!!

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 70 77.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 5.6%
Back