Duetto or Tunze 3152 ATO

Zakery Murray

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like the title says I am getting an ATO for my Waterbox and I am stuck between these two. I have never used an ATO before so I would like people’s opinions on which ATO to get.

Ajayabb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m using the Duetto for my Waterbox 110 and have been happy so far. The Tunze has an excellent track record and has sensor redundancy built in but also costs much more. I just make sure my water level sensor stays nice and clean.

Mr. Mojo Rising

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just started using the tunze 3152 about 2 weeks. After topping off manually for a year, I was extremely nervous about trusting technology, but it has been flawless for the past 2 weeks, it feels great to have the top off pressure taken from me. I spent about 2 months researching ATO's, and i chose the tunze based on the all the good reviews, its very hard to find a bad review about the tunze 3152

rusty hannon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like the title says I am getting an ATO for my Waterbox and I am stuck between these two. I have never used an ATO before so I would like people’s opinions on which ATO to get.
We have a tunze 3152 setting next to my wife's tank unplugged for the last 6 months and I correct her tank manually 2x a day myself go w the duetto although I know nothing about them

Back