Duetto or Tunze 3152 ATO

AI Nero 5

Zakery Murray

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Like the title says I am getting an ATO for my Waterbox and I am stuck between these two. I have never used an ATO before so I would like people’s opinions on which ATO to get.

Reef Chasers Aquaculture

Ajayabb

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I’m using the Duetto for my Waterbox 110 and have been happy so far. The Tunze has an excellent track record and has sensor redundancy built in but also costs much more. I just make sure my water level sensor stays nice and clean.

LordofCinder

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I just started using the tunze 3152 about 2 weeks. After topping off manually for a year, I was extremely nervous about trusting technology, but it has been flawless for the past 2 weeks, it feels great to have the top off pressure taken from me. I spent about 2 months researching ATO's, and i chose the tunze based on the all the good reviews, its very hard to find a bad review about the tunze 3152

Corals.com

rusty hannon

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Like the title says I am getting an ATO for my Waterbox and I am stuck between these two. I have never used an ATO before so I would like people’s opinions on which ATO to get.
We have a tunze 3152 setting next to my wife's tank unplugged for the last 6 months and I correct her tank manually 2x a day myself go w the duetto although I know nothing about them

AI Hydra

Do you house a "Reef Safe" Angelfish in your reef tank?

• YES and it's going good

Votes: 156 41.1%
  • YES but it's not working out

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • NO I have tried it in the past and it didn't work out

Votes: 34 8.9%
  • NO I haven't tried yet

Votes: 168 44.2%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 12 3.2%
Vivid