Dull to delightful.....does it have a name?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tcup25
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tcup25

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 28, 2014
Messages
115
Reaction score
49
Location
kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_2497.JPG
 
Acropora millepora

If you wanted some fancy trade name I don't have that. But it's a pretty purple Mille.
 
Nice Milli, I have a wild one that's a deep pink with green polyps.
 
thanks guys! I'm pretty happy with the colors its showing. hope it stays that way ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new