Duluth

Reko

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good afternoon, just getting setup with my first saltwater tank i got a starter package from BRS the 30Gal Nuvo Fusion Pro... looking for local people to connect with.

Idoc

Getting lazier and lazier with upkeep!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Toward the bottom of the R2R Forum lists is a section for local reef clubs. Look in there for a local reef club near you...or contact a LFS in your area and ask about reefing clubs in your area.

HairyGary

Why do all your fish look like trout?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good afternoon, just getting setup with my first saltwater tank i got a starter package from BRS the 30Gal Nuvo Fusion Pro... looking for local people to connect with.
Try TCMAS.org for our local club.

Chrisz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You ever find any local clubs in Duluth? Thinking there's got to be some people up here to swap frags with

ShrimpBandit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Late to the party, here, but I'm in the Ashland, WI area, but over in Duluth fairly often. Also newer to the hobby, so nothing to trade yet. There are some other reefers in this corner of the world, but I'm not aware of any club north of the Twin Cities. If you find one, I'd be interested to know!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 42 82.4%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.9%
Back