Free Snowflake Clown

williame

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 17, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
6
Location
WInchendon
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am moving and looking for a good home for my saltwater fish that I've had for a number of years. I have a nice snowflake clown, white tang and three cardinal fish. They are all healthy and doing great in a smaller 30gal tank with external filter. I'd also consider giving the whole tank setup and fish to someone looking at getting into the hobby.

I'm in central MA and hope to find a good match soon.

Regards,

Will E.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
I am not in the northeast, but I still wanted to offer my welcome! Good luck with the move and when you're ready to set your tank back up, or just stay current with the reef space - we're here!
 
Welcome!

Have you tried contacting a local aquarium store in your area?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new