Free Fish and Tank Setup

  • Thread starter Thread starter williame
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

williame

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 17, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
6
Location
WInchendon
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am moving and looking for a good home for my snowflake clown, tang and cardinal fish. They have been happy in their 30 gal tank which I'm happy to include to anyone interested. I am in central MA. Thanks
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new