Duncan Behavior

waaaaaaat??????
Thats mind bending, Ive never seen that....

I can't be for certain it was a parasite... I didn't see anything in the dip afterwards...

In the end, the polyps seemed to melt away...
 
I can't be for certain it was a parasite... I didn't see anything in the dip afterwards...

In the end, the polyps seemed to melt away...
I'd say it was in its way out but. Maybe that gaping was a split or or an illness
 
I'm sorry for your loss. :-(

Any ideas on what changed before you first noticed it? Light, flow, fish addition/removal, feeding change, ... anything? Baffling.
 
I'm sorry for your loss. :-(

Any ideas on what changed before you first noticed it? Light, flow, fish addition/removal, feeding change, ... anything? Baffling.

Thx...

I did add another Jebao PP4 for more random flow... That's about it... [emoji848]
 
I did add another Jebao PP4 for more random flow... That's about it... [emoji848]
That could, in theory have made the flow too high for them, but I've got Duncans in a pretty high flow area of my tank and they seem to do okay... Odd, indeed.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new