Duncan Coral Care Tips?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rja
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rja

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 30, 2022
Messages
635
Reaction score
543
Location
Motor City
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
Classical case of buy-now-research-later. My LFS had this 4-headed duncan for $15… like dude. I also have scored pretty much every single zoa frag in here for less than $10 a frag. Yup, >$10 30-polyp frags. It’s a wonder why I’m taking things “too quickly” here. You would think I live in the far east when it comes to this pricing.
Anyway, I just added everything. Want some quick tips for this beautiful coral.
A2E71E3C-F854-4105-8B31-3648996A1E6C.jpeg
 
Hello,
Classical case of buy-now-research-later. My LFS had this 4-headed duncan for $15… like dude. I also have scored pretty much every single zoa frag in here for less than $10 a frag. Yup, >$10 30-polyp frags. It’s a wonder why I’m taking things “too quickly” here. You would think I live in the far east when it comes to this pricing.
Anyway, I just added everything. Want some quick tips for this beautiful coral.
A2E71E3C-F854-4105-8B31-3648996A1E6C.jpeg
Lower third to mid tank under moderate light and water flow and feed 2-3x per week
Mysis shrimp is a good food
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new