• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

DUNCAN FS or Trade for palys?!

BigBadZoaDaddy

Orange ya gonna Frag it!
View Badges
Joined
Mar 8, 2007
Messages
821
Reaction score
0
Location
48446, MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That right I will sell for $50 or will trade or do partial trades? I have a few so please LMK what you got or if interested?

Cool,
BBZD
 
What else ya got I have some Death that are growing right now?

Unless you know anyone that want to buy purple deaths 2 for $50? I would do 2 polyps for 1 Duncan, if someone on here wanted them?
 
Purlpe and yellow/green?

I have this one has 3 big heads at least 2 babies $200

DSC00687.jpg


and another real close to it in size maybe 1 more big head $200 also?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new