Duncanopsammia, target feeding poll

Reef nutrition is so great

you've seen that one online article where they measured roti pods in a good study with controls etc, it was for pocillopora growth rates and roti feast was tops I think. reef nutrition roti pods alone ran my reef for two years straight I went back to cyclopeeze for no particular reason, lfs out of rp mainly.

Thanks for the kudos. I'm not familiar with the article @brandon429 . Do you have a link? I would love to see it and use it to promote the benefits of Roti-Feast.

-Chad
 
https://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/07/coral-farming-science/

pau.jpg


well maybe it was in top three for mass addition but still very good. I hadn't read that article in 5 yrs but I remembered it. they list it against a few common feeds that it absolutely beat.


I can also state that using the feed never spiked my algae cleaning duties and I wouldn't take a higher mass builder that did, I consider rfeast an ideal feed due to that combo.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new