Duplicate thread - please delete this one

wwarby

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 29, 2022
Messages
274
Reaction score
274
Location
Essex, UK
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just realised there are two copies of my build thread. The one that gained traction is here. Mods, please delete this duplicate post!
 
Last edited:
"Oatmeal" - that seriously cracked me up this morning, lol. :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
Strangely enough - I immediately recognized that Schego heater. I'm not saying I melted one of my brackets... (well, maybe I am saying I melted one of my brackets...)

I think it's a great idea of gluing some sand, rubble (etc.) to the opening of the PVC pipe. That way it will almost be camoflaged completely.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new