• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Dustins Deepwater frag

PolandSpring

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2009
Messages
1,385
Reaction score
70
Location
NYC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, im selling a 3/4" encrusted Dustins Deepwater - $85 + shipping OBO
Its a bit discolored, but healthy.

Will provide pics later.

DSCN3636.jpg
 
Last edited:
One of my favorite acros and I don't have it! Got a colony shot by chance?
 
One of my favorite acros and I don't have it! Got a colony shot by chance?

I dont really have a colony. I cant seem to get it to grow, i got 2 other frags Each one is the same size, i have them in all dif places cant get it to grow. Im thinking of putting it in my friends tank for a little to see if it will start some growth there and then bring it back to my tank. Lineage is to jared at Rocky Mountain Frags.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new