Dusty's Fluval Pico

1464142354874-1627539832.jpg

Small water change today and added a few snails to clean up the rock. I would've gotten turbos but my LFS only had some the size of golf balls. Little too big for this tank lol.
 
Oh I also added a little 10 watt heater. Little aqueon one someone returned so I picked it up for $8, "open box"
 
First fish Finally!!
20160608_195346.jpg

Awesome little maroon clown. We've had him down at the shop for a few weeks now so I know he's healthy and eats well, has a great personality and is always interested in what goin on in his home.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new