DVader77's DB 57 Edge Stormtrooper build!

looking good! that lid is really nice

as far as what to plug into outlets 4 and 8 they can handle anything, but if you have low wattage items (brs dosing pumps, small powerheads etc) you could put those on there since the other outlets can have issues controlling lower wattage items continuously.
 
Thanks I plugged in my led fans and a hydor power head cause I have in on off a few time an hour and the LED fan power is that weird plug only place to put in so its not in the way.
 
Oops pushed wrong button. Not to sure why pics look so purple.

image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new