Dvanlier05's 120

IL Reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's whats left of them. Over the last year+ the tank has gone through quite a few problem events. My nutrients have bottomed out to 0's and spiked, had an inverted Redfield Ratio, had a case of dinos, a few Alk drops, ATO and heater failures. You name it, I probably went through it last year. I lost a dozen or two frags/colonies. The ones that survived have lost A LOT of their colors but are slowly getting some back. I probably could have avoided most of these problems but work/life got so busy last year.
The tank is doing better now but still has a long way to go.

Homewrecker
20220403_193531.jpg

Haymaker
20220403_193114.jpg
Do you still have any of these o
Here's whats left of them. Over the last year+ the tank has gone through quite a few problem events. My nutrients have bottomed out to 0's and spiked, had an inverted Redfield Ratio, had a case of dinos, a few Alk drops, ATO and heater failures. You name it, I probably went through it last year. I lost a dozen or two frags/colonies. The ones that survived have lost A LOT of their colors but are slowly getting some back. I probably could have avoided most of these problems but work/life got so busy last year.
The tank is doing better now but still has a long way to go.

Homewrecker
20220403_193531.jpg

Haymaker
20220403_193114.jpg
Do you still have any of these and would u be willing to frag them. Local I'm lake villa

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 14 5.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 138 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 17 7.2%
Back